Tuesday, March 23, 2010

hearts . . .

between the name of my new book
and many requests over the past year or two
to bring back some hearts into my range . . .
i have created these in a similar style to the vintage button stars
i make for christmas . . .

and with mothers day around the corner,
hearts just screaming out to me when i
went and saw the fabulous alice in wonderland
a few weeks back, and as mentioned above
the word in the title of my new book . . .
it was only fitting that they emerge into my body of work again

they are now available online in my store . . .
for a special introductory price of $9.95 each
and i'll be keeping them instore as part of the christmas
ornaments this year also

oh, and they are made with an extra dash of love
x

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP